The Fort Osage Early Childhood Center serves students ages 3 to 5 who qualify. The goal of the Early Childhood Center is to provide a developmentally appropriate education that sets the foundation for each child to develop to their potential and to become independent, life-long learners.
We will achieve our goals by providing the following:
- An education based on the Fort Osage Early Childhood Curriculum
- Family-centered activities
- Regular progress reports and options for intervention when needed
- Transition planning into an elementary school setting
- Multidisciplinary services
- An atmosphere of cooperation and learning